Strange times, yet we go on…….
After the Governments latest announcement on 31st October 2020 we thought it best to reassure our customers in regard to our current Covid-19 procedures and to confirm that following the lockdown announcement that we are able to carry on working in a safe manner during lockdown and beyond.
By completing our service in the manner below this should reduce the impact to our customers, we completely understand we are in your home, your safe place, and will complete our work as you have requested in a timely manner with as little interruption to your day as possible.
We have been working to the procedures below since returning to work on July 1st, 2020 and will continue to do so for however long is necessary, but we also need you, our customers, to do your bit, please read below.
Our current procedures are:
· If you or any of your household/family notice any symptoms of Covid-19 or are self-isolating or have been recently diagnosed with Covid-19, we must ask that you let us know, so we can rearrange for a later date, once a negative result has been obtained or symptoms have gone and a 14 day isolation period completed. There will be no problems with short notice cancellations. Likewise, if any of the team or any family members are showing any symptoms of Covid-19, is self-isolating or have been recently diagnosed with Covid-19, we will not be going to work until safe to do so and will have to cancel at short notice.
· We are equipped with hand sanitiser, hard surface sanitiser, sanitising wipes, PPE Gloves, Face masks and Over Shoes.
· When we arrive to your home, please open the door and stand back to allow us to enter at a safe distance, this is to protect you and us.
· We must ask all customers to strictly adhere to social distancing and we request to work in isolation during the entirety of completing the work as requested. We will ask you to keep in another room/outside while we are with you. (please take kettles or anything else you may need to another room prior to the appointment time)
· We will also sanitise the working area before and after work.
· Whenever possible if there is a separate entrance to your kitchen that would be our preferred method of entry to your property.
· On completion we will inform you we have finished, take payment (at a safe distance) and sanitise any surfaces we have come into contact with on our exit (door handles or similar)
The health and safety of our families and all our customers is our only priority.
Sadly, for the safety of everyone we also have to reserve to right to terminate your service immediately if we feel the above is not being adhered to and you may be charged a minimum call out fee for the time already spent.
We would like to thank you all for your amazing support during these times, we understand it can be tricky but by working together we can help slow the spread, protect each other and carry on to some kind of normality for the next few weeks, or longer.
However, if you feel you would like to rearrange your booked appointment please let us know as soon as possible and we can make the alteration.
Many thanks for reading
Ovenpig Domestic Oven Cleaning.
Let’s keep in touch
We at OvenPig® love Feedback & Reviews, once we’ve completed our service we would REALLY appreciate it if you returned to any social media and left us your thoughts!
0800 779 7751
OvenPig® Domestic Oven Cleaning
It’s an OvenPig of a job, so why do it yourself!